Senior Front-End Developer
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
AGYS’s packaged and easy to tailor solutions for on premise and SaaS offerings for Cloud offering consists in:
BankConnect™ , a product suite of banking solutions that focus primarily in the areas of: New Customer Engagement and Onboarding, Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance, Integrated Risk Management, Compliance Assurance. BankConnect™ is a product family, designed to help client companies compete for and better retain the new generation of banking customer, expedite and reduce risk associated with daily onboarding and product transacting and ensure compliant activities throughout.
BlueFabric™, a low-code process development platform, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud, that delivers an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch; www.bank-connect.ch and www.bluefabric.ch.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Experienced in building reusable code and to optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Version control systems (SVN/GIT) and bug tracking software (Jira);
• Experience with IBM BPM
• Fluency in English both spoken and written
Create the technology future of online classifieds in a scalable, clean way. Improve our applications and APIs to become better each day. Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems. Be an interface between Product Management, Design, Business and Customers Drive your own ideas for code and process improvement and achieve the next level together with the team be involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA and deployment;
• Experience in working with Angular 1 and Typescript is a plus
• Get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily;
• Believer in team work and a DevOps mindset;
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Jenkins-based/Bamboo build pipelines, Git and Maven;
• Know-how in manual testing and test automation (JUnit, Selenium, REST-assured);
• Knowledge around HTML 5/CSS 3;
• Passion for beautiful, test-driven code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.