Senior Front-End Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Front-End Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Experienced in building reusable code and to optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Version control systems (SVN/GIT) and bug tracking software (Jira);
• Experience with IBM BPM
• Fluency in English both spoken and written
Create the technology future of online classifieds in a scalable, clean way. Improve our applications and APIs to become better each day. Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems. Be an interface between Product Management, Design, Business and Customers Drive your own ideas for code and process improvement and achieve the next level together with the team be involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA and deployment;
• Experience in working with Angular 1 and Typescript is a plus
• Get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily;
• Believer in team work and a DevOps mindset;
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Jenkins-based/Bamboo build pipelines, Git and Maven;
• Know-how in manual testing and test automation (JUnit, Selenium, REST-assured);
• Knowledge around HTML 5/CSS 3;
• Passion for beautiful, test-driven code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.