EMEA Recruitment Assistant (Contractor Role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Fluency in English is a must;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook;
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information;
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment;
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach;
• Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised;
• Experience in a similar role would be a plus;
• Experience of working in a recruitment environment or in an international environment an advantage;
• Ability to multi-task and to deal with stress;
• Sense of humor
• Schedule candidates for interviews or assessment days;
• Make travel arrangements and manage reimbursement process for external candidates;
• Constantly communicate with Hiring Manager and Recruiters across EMEA to arrange interviews in various formats;
• Post, maintain and update jobs on internal and all external websites;
• Updating the recruitment database, Maintain files for candidates: files creation, maintenance and follow up.
• Contacting candidates for updates on the recruitment process;
• Maintain company recruitment websites, post available positions and update regularly;
• Keep constant interaction and communication with recruiters in other EMEA countries for ad-hoc needs;
• General administration functions as requested by the EMEA recruitment team