InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
Your role on this project is to develop and maintain software applications according to the business need allocated by the .Net Team Lead. You will be responsible for estimating, defining and developing features for new software or existing solutions. You will be involved in a product development lifecycle based on Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
• Develop software application being involved in all the project phases.
• Propose, create technical solutions and present them to the .Net Team Lead.
• Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members– for senior level.
• Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality check validated as per internal procedures.
• Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
• Development of features for new software or existing solutions, technical analysis;
• Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
• Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
• Minimum 1 year junior level or 5 years senior level of hand on experience in .Net technologies;
• Practical knowledge of at least two technologies of each category:
o NET Framework 4.5 / 4.6
o Web Services using WCF (SOAP)
o Web applications: ASP.NET MVC
o Familiar with cryptography mechanisms (symmetric, asymmetric, salts, hashes) and security (SSO, Federated Identity standard)
o Build Tools: SVN, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus,
o Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD
• Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation
• Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
• Time management skills - able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages
• Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages
• Flexibility - Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary to restore priorities
• Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
• Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility
• Customer oriented
• Problem solving mentality
• Team player mentality: ability and willingness to teach others;
• Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative and ability to drive the project development forward;
• Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension;
• Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team;
• Available to travel abroad of 20%.