Senior iOS Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Senior iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Relevant technical experience.
• Solid understanding of OO programming and design patterns, you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
• Working experience in iOS development and a deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, C/C++.
• Familiar with iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, etc.).
• Good experience with REST Web services and Networking frameworks.
• In-depth knowledge of application distribution and App Store submission (certificate management, Apple Developer account, iTunes Connect).
• Familiar with dependency managers for Swift and Objective-C (CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, etc.).
• Familiar with main iOS design patterns.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including Unit Tests.
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum).
• It's a plus experience with MQTT.
• It's a plus experience with Hybrid frameworks and Web technologies (HTML/JS, Cordova, PhoneGap).
• English: Advanced.
• Work together with development team to define software architecture and specifications
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver bug free features
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Work on improving application performance and stability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills