Luxembourg Payroll Analyst (French and/or German)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Luxembourg Payroll Analyst (French and/or German) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Knowledge of the client's trade, business and organisation (payroll calculations, law and human resources)
• Accounting knowledge
• Customer relationship management
• Meeting leadership
• Project management
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
• Rigorous and independent
• Team player
• Dynamic and responsive
o English, minimum B2 level, both oral and written.
o French and/or German minimum B2, both oral and written
• Analyse the client's organisation (information channel, interface, etc.)
• Analyse payroll rules and draft analysis reports
• Configure regulatory settings
• Develop, test and optimize the IS according to the customer’s specifications
• Transfer clients/payroll data and counters
• Define and supply liaising documents
• Sign off with client
• Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interfaces and payroll processing activities;
• Produce monthly and annual declaration
• Act as day-to-day liaison with client designated contacts for payroll-related processing;
• Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues. Work effectively across ADP to resolve client issues.
• Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents
• Process requests on time (emails/calls/E service ticket)
• Attend each legal training and review all statutory changes
• Control the payroll of the assigned portfolio of customers following all statutory changes
• Meet the contractual requirements as well as the payroll and implementation scope
• Meet all deadline mentioned in the client’s contract and a high quality of work
• Deliver the internal and external KPI
• Suggest processes and controls tools improvements
Reports & Performance Metrics:
• On time delivery of all assigned tasks
• Quality and quantity KPI-s