Sr. Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr. Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience as an IT project manager (BPM Projects is a plus);
• Practical experience in the entire project life cycle stages using PM methodologies (SCRUM Methodology is a plus)
• Proficiency in MS Office Products is required
• Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture
• Team management skills
• Excellent communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the management
• Self-motivator, cooperative, good team player, flexible and creative
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
• Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Availability for business travelling, 25%-50% mobility (varies depending on the project phases)
The Project Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure satisfied customers. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and other aspects of a project.
• Establishes the project planning, selects the needed staff, communicates with the Functional Managers of all targeted departments and negotiates the involvement of their team members in the project
• Establishes and maintains the working plan of each project phase (analysis of business needs, creation of technical documentation, developing the solution, testing the created solution, implementation, user’s acceptance test)
• Outlines the project’s deliverables, phases, and milestones
• Identifies the project risks, their chance of occurring and the applicable measures in case the event occurs
• Works with the team to identify all project activities, creates the work breakdown structure and plans the resources and establishes clear ownership for project tasks
• Ensures the distribution of tasks within project teams and coordinates their implementation in order to get the objectives set
• Ensures that team members have the tools needed and provides timely feedback
• Coordinates and facilitates delivery of project objectives
• Tracks progress and reviews project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
• Assesses project issues and identifies solutions to meet productivity, quality and business goals
• Proactively communicates project status, issues and risks to all stakeholders
• Conducts regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view
• Calculates and manages the project required budget
• Manages and implements the project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
• Manages the quality of the project deliverables and controls the project
• Adheres to and controls the usage of and compliance to the company’s established project management methodologies and software development standards;
• Project evaluations and assessment of results