QA software tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Clarisoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA software tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
• A team of 60 people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years, MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together.
Are you a computer passionate person, do you like the to work in a office alongside with a great team? Are you looking for an IT career?
Then you might be a good fit for working at Clarisoft :-)
What are we looking for?
• QA testers for web sites or for mobile apps that enjoy challenges, ask questions and pay attention to details, learn new things or technologies and apply them creatively to solve the problems at hand.
• Are you at the start of your career and highly motivated? You can still apply.
• We hire for attitude and train for skills.
• And if you are at or finished an IT university you are lucky indeed: you do not need a mandatory experience, you will do what you love and you are also being paid to do it.
Knowledge some of the following is a plus:
• Creating manual and automated tests
• A good understanding of the software development process
• Good writing skills in English
• Runtime logs
• Report bugs and features that are not compliant to project specifications.
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• We like you to challenge us, think of better solutions or designs, and tell us how can we improve our environment, participate in multiple projects, share your knowledge with the others, and be an excellent team player.
• Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square;
• You can benefit from the tax incentive (no income tax) offered by the Romanian government;
• Flexible hours, creative environment, soccer & beer nights, team-buildings… and you might have some ideas too;
• Opportunity to learn emerging technologies;
• Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business);
• Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun;
• Meal tickets;