Sr. Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AGYS active
View all jobs Sr. Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
Education: University degree
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a business/functional analyst in software implementation projects with external customer
• Previous experience in implementing enterprise solutions (i.e. CRM, ERP, BPM) – would be a plus
• Good knowledge of BPMN and UML notations; any certifications would be a plus
• Experience in complex banking projects and good knowledge of banking products and services would be a plus
• Ability to document and diagram systems & business processes with minimal background information
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Attention to details and deadlines
• Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong system modelling skills (UML – Activity diagrams, State Machine Diagram, Use case diagram, Class Diagram; BPMN)
• Solid experience and understanding of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• Business analysis related certification – nice to have
• Knowledge of relational database theories and concepts – would be a plus
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user
The Functional Analyst is responsible for analyzing the requirements and requests from the business as well as identifying and assessing change needs. He/She captures and documents requirements, analyzes the impact of changes and supports the business throughout the implementation process.
• Plan, perform and document business analysis activities
• Identify stakeholders, plan meetings agendas and schedule requirements elicitation
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits
• Develop user stories/use cases and workflow diagrams to support the elicitation process.
• Generate mockups of proposed solutions, present mockups and refine requirements
• Develop conceptual data models to help define business requirements
• Produce business analysis artifacts (Diagrams - Process Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Class, State Charts; UI Wireframes; User stories or Use cases)
• Facilitate Signoff
• Provide continuous business support for the implementation team (act as Product Owner as part of the scrum team – liaises with project managers, clients, technical analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements)
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analysis trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Assist in User Acceptance Testing
• Build strong relationships with the business stakeholders and Agys internal team members