Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
• 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
• IFRS knowledge;
• Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
• Fluent in English;
• Computer literate with good Excel skills
• Critical to the position are strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
• The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
• Responsible of budgeting and forecasting process, controlling procedures, corporate performance management and business analysis;
• Make presentations / reports corresponding financial data on locations and throughout the business;
• Propose and implement various measures needed (costs, processes);
• Prepare special reports and offers solutions management, in order to increase productivity and turnover;
• Control performance indicators on the number of employees, investments, costs, sales, etc., in order to achieve the target;
• Analyzes business performance / results, providing feedback regarding financial issues to Senior Management.
• Responsible for reviewing and developing the financial systems and processes in the organization;
• Participate to all projects having an impact on the control framework
• Become an internal control expert and insure a consultant role in this matter
• Develop relationships with other departments to have a high quality closing
• Propose process improvements
• Monthly reporting (create and prepare) of all aspects of financial information including statistical data, financial analysis and other management information to senior management, within very tight deadlines (financial indicators analysis: gross - revenues, net revenues, cost of sales, profit margin, gross margin, indicators evolution);
• Measuring and reviewing profitability within the business divisions;
Our team of over 4000 talented people is serving four markets in South-Eastern Europe through offices in Bucharest, Sofia, Budapest and Warsaw.
We believe that learning and development should be available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Each day, we have new learning opportunities because we always want to be up to date with the latest technology and add value for our customers.
Join us in writing the next chapters of the eMAG story!