Technical Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Middle/Senior experience: over 3-5 years experience in a similar position
• Functional and business knowledge related to accounting/banking and regulatory reporting (FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE, ANACREDIT)
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML)
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
- Very good skills on Excel
- SQL knowledge (medium level)
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses, BigData – DataLake
- Knowledge of technologies such as a XML or e.g. XBRL
- Ability to understand a logical algorithm
• Rigor, excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments
• Ability to strongly communicate with many internal and external contacts
• Very good level of English, French would be a plus.
• Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business
• Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process
• Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases
• Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool
• Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing.