Software Engineer for CES - TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been a globally operating company, offering engineering services. CES develop new products through a 'clean sheet of paper' approach and as a subsidiary of Continental AG, also modify tested high-volume components from the Continental AG product portfolio. CES has diversified from the automotive sector into other industry sectors, including aerospace, agriculture, medical, marine and rail transport engineering, allowing them to benefit from our technological expertise. The segment "Interior Electronic Functions" within CES develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles:
* Instrument Clusters, Head Up Displays
* Haptic Controls
* Driver monitoring cameras / Gesture recognition
* Connected car components (Head units, Telematic gateways and Antennas, Remote diagnostics) / Android / iOS development
* Convenient driving components (Seating and door control devices, Body Control Modules, Climate controls, Access systems)
* Remote diagnostics 1. SW HMI developer Responsibilities:
* Design complex Human Machine Interfaces for premium cars
* Develop HMI functionalities using Altia, Qt (C++)
* Testing & debugging 2. SW Embedded developer Responsibilities:
* Develop firmware for automotive embedded systems in all layers (boot loader, kernel, system and application software)
* Debugging and error analysis 3. SW Engineer Automotive Cloud Responsibilities:
* Creation of customized software solutions in the field of connected car and vehicle diagnostics
* Contribute to building a complex IT system that serves as a platform for innovative services and applications for the vehicle of the future
* Development of software / tools for processing diagnostic data and Software Update over the Air (OTA)
* Completed studies in computer science or other technically oriented studies
* 2+ years of professional experience in software development (C, C++, C#, Java)
* Knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, WebSockets)
* Fluency in English in spoken and written
* Good analytical skills
* Strong teamwork and creativity We are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.