Product Architect for I ID HMI - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Architect for I ID HMI - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Interior Instrumentation & Driver HMI department. The specialists in our business unit work passionately to keep drivers and passengers informed of their vehicles' status - and in touch with the world outside - at all times. They develop and produce a wide range of intelligent and user-friendly products such as cluster instruments, secondary displays or Head-up displays. As a Product Architect, your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
* create technical concept for the product to be developed based on the customer and internal requirements;
* ensure the feasibility of the technical concept including manufacturability in compliance with requirements and attainment of targets for costs, time schedule, risk and quality;
* ensure the compliance with legal and internal requirements and customer standards;
* coordinates the interfaces between software, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering development for system matching;
* maintain system architecture-related documents in the configuration management system.
University Degree (technical profile is preferred) Technical Skills:
* Preliminary: good understanding of Electronics, Software and Mechanical architectures;
* In-depth experience with the product portfolio (relevant previous or capability for fast ramp-up for Human Machine Interface products);
* Good knowledge of the organizational product components and their integration (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes. Other necessary skills:
* Planning and Organization;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Communication skills;
* Good language skills (English, adv. German).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.