L2 Engineer with French or Spanish Speaking (Prague)
Talentor Romania is the local branch of an international Human Resource solution provider and it's currently recruiting for the following role.Requirements
- Proficiency in English and French or Spanish is required
- 1+ years experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business is a plus
- Provide remote technical support to clients.
- Identify root cause of incidents.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and
- provide suggestions for improvement.
- Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
Our client uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things. As a member of the NTT Group, our client accelerates their clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, work spaces for tomorrow, and cyber security. With a turnover of USD billion, offices in 49 countries, and over employees, our client delivers wherever their clients are, at every stage of their technology journey.
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.