HW Specialist - Serial Life Modification Responsible
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grup Renault Romania active
View all jobs HW Specialist - Serial Life Modification Responsible active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Good knowledge of electronics. Familiar with the constraints of automotive environment or equivalent.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics.
Expected personal capabilities
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus.
- International skills: experience in working with foreign teams will be a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation.
- Ability to manage a large number of information.
- Communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Initiative, result oriented.
The role of a Serial Life Modification Responsible is to work together with suppliers and development leaders of the electronic modules, ECUs (Electronic Control Units), and the electronics reliability team.
Being part of the Electronics Reliability Team, his role is to understand all the proposed changes of the electronic modules (at a general level), so that he can decide if a change can be analyzed by the team he belongs to, or not.
The main responsibilities are:
- Window person between the electronics development leaders and electronics reliability team;
- Identify and capitalize all requested changes that will be reviewed by his team;
- Attend meetings with suppliers to understand the change that is proposed;
- Support pre-project and project teams by providing necessary information about the status of their modifications;
- Taking into account the vehicle life cycle, the activity takes place during the serial life phase of the ECU;
- Creation of indicators to track progress of actions;
- The job is transversal, working with projects and responsibles worldwide.