SEO Content Writer (Spanish)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Head Hunting IT active
View all jobs SEO Content Writer (Spanish) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
We are a passionate and professional team of HR & IT recruiters and consultants assisting European businesses in searching and selecting talent among IT and Communication experts from Central and Eastern Europe. As a dedicated and thorough IT recruiter, we uphold transparency, agility, simplicity and diversity as our core values.
Our Client is looking for two new team members of the SEO team. The successful candidates will be working full time from their offices in the center of Bucharest.
• Advanced language skills in Spanish (C1-C2): a must.
• At least intermediary level of English: a must (for the Spanish writer position).
• Strong writing skills (know how to structure a text according to instructions, how to express the message in a creative way);
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, different internet browsers, google docs).
• Basic SEO knowledge (know the main concepts of on-site and off-site SEO, have worked
with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console) – an advantage;
• Previous experience in online industry – an advantage;
• Ability to establish and maintain good relations with the bloggers/online media community;
• Basic HTML knowledge – an advantage;
• Ability to do online research and keep up with online trends;
• Linguistic creativity;
• Attention for details;
- Creating different types of content (web copy, landing pages, blog posts, app reviews, promotional articles, etc.)
- Optimizing the content for search engines (on-site and off-site SEO);
- Monitoring and analyzing the websites’ organic performance;
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with the bloggers/online media community;
- Planning and executing SEO campaigns.
- Promoting the websites via different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Attractive salary package and benefits
• Permanent contract
• Specialized training
• Team building events
• Private medical insurance
We offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of an energetic and highly talented team in an international organization.