Attorney at Law
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MOREANU Law active
View all jobs Attorney at Law active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
MOREANU Law is a firm that strives to achieve results that exceed clients’ expectations. Our slogan “Legal Thinking for the Future”© describes the essence of our work and commitment.
Being involved in major projects and transactions both for international and Romanian clients, during the last years we have been handled complex and sophisticated matters, in areas such as: Data Protection, General Corporate, Contracts, Commercial Law, Litigation, Banking Law, Mergers&Acquisitions, Labour Law, Construction&Planning, and Real Estate. By closely working with top international companies and EU institutions, we acquired critical insight knowledge of legal requirements necessary to successfully protect the internal legal interests of major group of companies.
• Member of the Bucharest Bar Association;
• Bachelor degree required;
• Experience in a law firm or corporate setting;
• Very good English verbal and written communication skills (contract drafting experience would be considered a plus);
• Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, an excellent communicator;
• Experience in contract drafting, negotiation, and administration;
• Strong skills with MS Office: Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook;
• Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task.
• Represents clients in front of the court of law;
• Providing legal research, reviewing, analyzing, organizing and drafting/preparing various legal documents and correspondence for review and approval;
• Analyzes facts and law to conduct research related legal issues;
• Assists with the research, development, and revision of internal documents.
• Opportunities for career progression;
• Good salary package.
• Pleasant & Dynamic work environment