MOREANU Law is a firm that strives to achieve results that exceed clients’ expectations. Our slogan “Legal Thinking for the Future”© describes the essence of our work and commitment.
Being involved in major projects and transactions both for international and Romanian clients, during the last years we have been handled complex and sophisticated matters, in areas such as: Data Protection, General Corporate, Contracts, Commercial Law, Litigation, Banking Law, Mergers&Acquisitions, Labour Law, Construction&Planning, and Real Estate. By closely working with top international companies and EU institutions, we acquired critical insight knowledge of legal requirements necessary to successfully protect the internal legal interests of major group of companies.
• Bachelor degree required;
• Experience in a law firm or corporate setting;
• Very good English verbal and written communication skills (contract drafting experience would be considered a plus);
• Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, an excellent communicator;
• Experience in contract drafting, negotiation, and administration;
• Strong skills with MS Office: Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook;
• Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task.
• Providing legal research, reviewing, analyzing, organizing and drafting/preparing various legal documents and correspondence for review and approval.
• Analyzes facts and law to conduct research related legal issues.
• Assists with the research, development, and revision of internal documents.
• Manage administrative activities of the law firm and client organizational process.
• Opportunities for career progression;
• Good salary package.
• Pleasant & Dynamic work environment