Marketing Assistant for Reff & Associates
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Assistant for Reff & Associates active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Logical and structured thinking
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication both in Romanian and English
• Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Motivated, outgoing and detailed-oriented personality
• Good analytical skills
• Team spirit
• Fast learner
In our Legal team, a Marketing Assistant's regular to do list includes:
• Provides administrative support in the market research, writing company brochures and similar documents;
• Prepares internal communication materials regarding the HR activities and is actively involved in developing marketing materials for our employer branding campaigns;
• Prepares various marketing reports and statistics as requested;
• Performs general administrative tasks (e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, archiving, phone calls);
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as the external providers;
• Helps in organizing various events, both in legal and cross-function, as needed;
• Checks documents, presentations, and proposals to be compliant with the Deloitte Legal brand;
• Actively checks for changes in the overall branding rules, and adjusts documents accordingly;
• Provides support with events, programs, workshops in relation to student recruitment;
• Keeps team-information up to date, both in brochures and such materials, as well as in the digital realm;