Junior Internal Reporting for Reff & Associates
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Internal Reporting for Reff & Associates active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Preferably graduate or final year student of Economic Studies
• Advanced Excel skills
• Technical skills in using platforms, systems
• Excellent command of English (verbal and written)
• Previous working experience in reporting or accounting field would be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Motivated, pro-active, willing to learn and to develop.
• Team player.
To strengthen our Legal Support team in Romania, we are seeking for a Junior Internal Reporting
• Preparing monthly financial reports related to: invoicing, revenue and other key performance indicators
• Operate financial adjustments in our systems based on manager feedback
• Follow-up with managers regarding pending financial tasks and keep track of financial tasks to be completed
• Monthly review of the key performance indicators and follow-up with managers on identified issues
• Provide support during financial month closing procedures
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information from various systems
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist with other finance projects