Business Analyst with English for HPE
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are looking for Business Analysts, in Bucharest.
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience;
• Experience in finance;
• Experience in more than one finance function would be an asset;
• Solid understanding of financial processes and principles;
• Good business application skills (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint – intermediate or advanced);
• Fluent in English (verbal and written);
• Very good data analysis and interpretation skills;
• Good business understanding;
• Preferably, experience in working with Sales Organization;
• Preferably, good knowledge of Sales and Business Units teams’ planning processes.
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to work independently and take initiative;
• Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines);
• Excellent team player in multi country teams with very good communication skills;
• Proactive attitude;
• Pays great attention to details;
• Valuable individual;
• Strong collaboration skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Customer focus;
• Deliver quality outputs.
The Business Analyst works within an WW, multicultural and fast moving business environment, in close collaboration with the responsible teams and plays a role in ensuring the financial data planning, consolidation and interpretation.
• Works closely with the team in order to assess the impact of the possible actions/ build scenarios;
• Offers support to the Sub-region Business Analysts;
• In charge of the recurrent update of the database and excel file;
• In charge of developing the database and excel file to match new requirements;
• Provides reporting data required by specific sub-regions or EMEA wide;
• Develops different efficient solutions meant to address current or future reporting needs;
• Responsible for WW currency alignments.