Ingenieur Securite Passive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grup Renault Romania active
View all jobs Ingenieur Securite Passive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- First experience in measurement or FEA simulation for passive safety tests
- Proven oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, other languages (e.g. French) considered a plus
And you are a positive and creative person who likes to get things done, we would like to meet you for an interview!
The Passive Safety Engineer position is opened within our Passive Safety Customer Requirements team, which is responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of the driver, the passengers and pedestrian for the Logan / Duster vehicles.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment with connections in France, as well as with the various entities developing the vehicles in various locations worldwide (Russia, South America, India, etc.).
In this position, your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate at the physical and numeric validation for passive safety requirements (regulation and EuroNCAP ratings)
- Participate in realization of the physical validation plan for the passive safety performance of the Logan/Duster vehicle range (frontal, side, rear, pedestrian impacts, etc)
- Works in connection with the Crash Test Laboratories (in Pitesti and Lardy France)
- Analyze crashed vehicles data and provide detailed analysis for dummies behavior and vehicle protection
- Present the crash test results and analysis for the Passive Safety Performance Leader and other project teams in order to define solutions