Interactive Software is a leading national provider of systems for the defense and homeland security market.
Our products provide decision makers with Common Operation Picture (COP), allow them to understand and anticipate the reality of the battle field and critical situations and take the right decisions.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical / science / mathematics degree,
You have at least 2 years of relevant software development experience using .NET Framework, C# programming language,
Other required skills and knowledge:
• Good knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns,
• Multi-threading and concurrency programming know-how,
• Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Compact,
• WCF technologies, web services, REST architectures,
• Familiar with Windows Presentation Framework / WPF,
• Experience in creating database schemes,
• TFS for versioning and source control.
As a .NET Developer you will be part of our existing team of software engineers creating Command & Control products for homeland security and defense. You ongoing tasks will include:
• Implementing business requirements / use cases in functional applications,
• Designing software modules / applications,
• Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable and safe lines of code,
• Ensuring performance and quality for developed applications,
• Integrating data persistence solutions,
• Identifying and resolving bottlenecks and defects,
Software development projects are related to integrated software systems that comprise different technologies (GIS, SOA, distributed services) for tactical data centers, combat soldiers and mobile platforms, that act in combat network radio environments.