Numerical Simulation Engineer
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
We do not believe in the ideal or perfect candidate because we are quite realistic and usually pragmatic people. But we need someone with English and/or French at a medium level. This is a must and a selection criteria. In addition, we are looking for:
- General mechanical knowledge, as well as knowledge of automobile components and systems
- Studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering and/or aerospace engineering, but not exclusively.
- FEA and/or CFD simulation minimum background
- MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint and Excel): manipulating data and presentations; nothing unusual
- Communication skills – you will be presenting your work to the project team
- A responsible, autonomous, adaptable, curious, and attentive person, capable of analyzing complex situations, with a passion for cars. After all, we do work with Renault World in a cross-functional way :)
By joining our team, you will have access to:
- Work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career
- Competitive salary to fit your education, experience, and skills
- Health coverage
The automotive industry is one of the most challenging in the world and in Romania it produces a large share of the country's GDP. In an extremely dynamic and competitive market, the automotive design is a very complex and challenging process, which must respond to the vehicles of the future, which are continuously evolving.
The Numerical Simulation Engineer is the first person who evaluates the performance of the future car and contributes to obtain a robust solution for the product.
The Mission is...quite heavy but challenging. A lot of calculations, analyses and syntheses, reports, interactions and so on...
More precisely, you will have to:
- Realize extremely complex calculations and numerical simulations for the complete car by using specialized FEA and CFD software
- Calculate the structure performance of the future automobile in terms of resistance, durability, noise, passenger comfort, road behavior and aerodynamics
- Analyze the performance and propose solutions for reaching the cost and quality targets
- Draft summary reports which stand at the base of automobile development
- Interact with other entities of the product design team for implementing the proposed solutions.