Java Developer with Unix - Regulatory Reporting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Java Developer with Unix - Regulatory Reporting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Java Developer – Regulatory Reporting
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Regulatory projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator,
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security)
- Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements: analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests), delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT);
- RUN Activities: application support in the production environment, control of the execution of the batch processe, daily monitoring of the application, incident resolution: actions to restore services and knowledge capitalization on these incidents.
A little about you:
- Java JEE: at least 1 year of experience, previous experiences with Maven and deploying applications under Weblogic/Jboss/Apache);
- RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.):at least 1 year experience (being able to create and optimize DB queries); Unix/Linux shell scripting : at least one year of experience;
- Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/or code versioning software (such as Subversion)
- Medium to advanced level of English, French is a plus.
- Strong background in IT area, preferable in banking projects
- Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support
- IT knowledge – Polytechnic/ preferably Computer Science, Cybernetic from Academy of Economic Studies, Mathematics and Informatics Faculty
- Expected Travels;
We also value:
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies
- Autonomous, creative and with excellent communication skills
- Team-player and adaptable to a multicultural environment
- Being proactive and innovative
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.