Junior Project Manager
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
1. Degree educated and or proven record of effective and efficient execution of EMEA wide project /program management and implementation.
2. Project Management Training – Prince II / ITIL Service Management Training.
3. Competent in Spreadsheet / Presentation creation and interpretation.
4. Experience in handling management information & metrics (design, collection & reporting) within a large project environment.
5. Experienced major project implementation leader.
6. 3 years working experience in services environment with gained knowledge of systems support service capabilities and deliverables.
Competent in Spreadsheet / Presentation creation and interpretation.
Experience in handling management information & metrics (design, collection & reporting)
Capable of producing detailed monthly statistical reports
Proactive attitude and attention to detail
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent time management skills
Understands key project management components a takes ownership of an assigned project from initiation through delivery. Interfacing with internal and external customers, establishing a collaborative relationship with stake holders and project contributors. Drive and manage project plan to overcome road-blocks and ensure the successful completion of project.
Responsible for organizing all project activities including planning, reporting, interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring project deliverables remain on schedule. Produces project updates and scheduled reports to project team and sponsors.
Generic roles & Responsibilities
1. Manages deliverables of assigned projects by invoking development plans / roadmaps, driving actions, reporting updates, communication changes and prioritization tasks.
2. Responsible for driving the project team to complete against targeted deliverables by providing vision, strategy and approach by setting priorities and removing potential escalations and overcoming roadblocks.
3. Create the right project approach having gained support from project sponsors and the mobilization of resources. Understand business and project risks, including development of contingency plans.
4. Delivers a communications plan involving periodic reports to direct management, impacted audiences and other wider general communications via written documentation, presentations, website tools, email, verbal mechanisms or face to face meetings.
5. Monitors project performance against established metrics and targets.
6. Ensures that project content is in full compliance with company policy and local government regulations.
7. Ensures customer facing project updates/content is accurate.
Specific roles & Responsibilities
Drives EMEA KPI coordinating actions plan definition and execution in relation with AREA representative
Prepares and presents regular updates to a large audience during KPI review
Drives Tools and Technology community and manage deployment of new release or product in EMEA
Drives the Takeback program for EMEA GSS.