Junior Analyst (With English)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edurom active
View all jobs Junior Analyst (With English) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
EDUROM is a Romanian company and the exclusive representative in Romania of two powerful global methodologies: BELBIN and Situational Leadership -The Original Model, that has been successfully providing professional services of training, recruitment and HR consultancy since 2002.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
• Advanced oral & written English communication skills;
• Advanced level of Excel;
• Analytical skills;
• Attention to details;
• Highly reliable and able to deal with confidential information in secure manner;
• Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members;
• Manage day to day operations related to Compensation & Benefits area, in the HR department of the Company;
• Develops the company budget related to payroll cost, annual salary increases and promotion based on global and local guidelines;
• Design, prepares, analyses ad hoc reward and budget related reports for management;
• Headcount reporting, employment cost budgets or other type of reporting as needed by business;
• Organize analytics reports: managerial ratio, attrition, etc.;
• Support in preparing the annual employment cost budget and tracking on monthly basis;
• Employee on boarding and termination: labor contract, job description and other personnel documents;
• Manage and keep accurate employee data in the personnel files and database;
• Support in the monthly payroll process, responsible to deliver accurate data for own area of responsibility;
• Communicates effectively with employees and other stakeholders on specific HR topics.
Previous experience in a large company is a plus.