Junior Analyst (With English)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EPIC Business Human Strategy active
View all jobs Junior Analyst (With English) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
EDUROM is a Romanian company and the exclusive representative in Romania of two powerful global methodologies: BELBIN and Situational Leadership -The Original Model, that has been successfully providing professional services of training, recruitment and HR consultancy since 2002.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
• Advanced oral & written English communication skills;
• Advanced level of Excel;
• Analytical skills;
• Attention to details;
• Highly reliable and able to deal with confidential information in secure manner;
• Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members;
• Manage day to day operations related to Compensation & Benefits area, in the HR department of the Company;
• Develops the company budget related to payroll cost, annual salary increases and promotion based on global and local guidelines;
• Design, prepares, analyses ad hoc reward and budget related reports for management;
• Headcount reporting, employment cost budgets or other type of reporting as needed by business;
• Organize analytics reports: managerial ratio, attrition, etc.;
• Support in preparing the annual employment cost budget and tracking on monthly basis;
• Employee on boarding and termination: labor contract, job description and other personnel documents;
• Manage and keep accurate employee data in the personnel files and database;
• Support in the monthly payroll process, responsible to deliver accurate data for own area of responsibility;
• Communicates effectively with employees and other stakeholders on specific HR topics.
Previous experience in a large company is a plus.