Analist Servicii Client Incidentologie
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Technical higher education;
- Car industrial environment knowledge; knowledge in Mechanical Organ;
- Experience in the Quality / Engineering / Manufacturing (min 2 years);
- Knowledge of functional car services and repair methods;
- Good knowledge in French and English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT);
- Ability of analysis and synthesis, capacitatede teamwork and transverse;
- Communication skills verbal and written.
Animate the LUP Quality Service (QS) process that aims to detect, correct, and capitalize errors and malfunctions encountered by the after-sales network in all diagnostic and repair methods and tools;
- Animate LUP QS on perimeters that have been assigned to it;
- Ranking quality issues according to a customer effect scale (criticality);
- Send dysfunctions to the jobs involved;
- Pilot the LUP QS treatment advancement meetings;
- Manage reporting and performance indicators (KPIs);
- Participate in building and improving processes related to service incidentology, when developing LUP QS tools and indicators;
- Respect the time and quality objectives regarding the availability of solutions in the after-sales network, 2 KPIs tracked.