MIS Business Analyst (Senior role)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active.
Vezi toate job-urile MIS Business Analyst (Senior role) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
- At least 2 years of experience in creating and maintaining macros, reports, scorecards, dashboards etc;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good understanding of data classification and profiling;
- Advanced PC skills in using Microsoft Products specifically Advanced Excel 2010;
- Required knowledge of creating and using Excel Macros;
- Using calculated fields and formulas in pivots;
- Advanced calculations using Math/Trig, Statistical, Financial and Lookup/Reference formulas;
- Advanced data formatting and data validation;
- Preferred knowledge of using Excel services;
- Preferred knowledge of SQL to query SQL backend and populate data on dashboards;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a highly dynamic environment;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and reprioritize as necessary to align with current business objectives;
- Detailed Oriented and thorough.
- Create and maintain complex reports for core business needs;
- Provide business intelligence to the team to drive and support achievement of SOW requirements;
- Performs data queries and validation from various source systems by collaborating with multiple groups;
- Create and maintain Macros for the team, for process improvements and Macros for consolidation of reports and reporting SLAs;
- Collaborate with other departments in developing/maintaining and using Automation tools;
- Create professional reports, scorecards and dashboards and business intelligence which will be used to drive business decisions and service improvements;
- Execute and maintain executive quality reporting production schedules and rhythms;
- Create documentation and/or reference guides for these reports. Assists in prioritizing cross-group reporting requests.
- Assists in the Voice of the Customer initiative;
- Provision of analysis and support for Quality and Training reporting requirements;
- Support of other management teams within the organization to ensure integration with the business and successful implementation;
- Conduct Six Sigma and regression analysis on data to provide reports and intelligence to the customer's teams and suggest improvements.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Relocation assistance
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)