Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred) with devops/configuration management exposure
• Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python)
• Application administration and support experience
• Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes
• Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
Nice to have:
• French will be a plus
• Automated testing experience: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
• Databases: SQL/Oracle
• Word, Excel, Sharepoint
• Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans
• Device management experience: CH’s setup, manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
• Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress
• Virtualization knowledge
• VirtualBox/Vagrant VM
• VMWare, ESXi
• Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible)
• Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix
• Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.)
• Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
• Development automation
• Jenkins knowledge or other CI engines/solutions
• Artifact management solutions' knowledge (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.