Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
• Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred) with devops/configuration management exposure
• Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python)
• Application administration and support experience
• Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes
• Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
Nice to have:
• French will be a plus
• Automated testing experience: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
• Databases: SQL/Oracle
• Word, Excel, Sharepoint
• Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans
• Device management experience: CH’s setup, manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
• Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress
• Virtualization knowledge
• VirtualBox/Vagrant VM
• VMWare, ESXi
• Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible)
• Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix
• Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.)
• Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
• Development automation
• Jenkins knowledge or other CI engines/solutions
• Artifact management solutions' knowledge (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.