Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
1. Microsoft Application Server and Web Server Working Experience (IIS)
Configuring a Web Server to Serve Content
Configuring Request Processing for a Web Server
Configuring HTTP Settings
Monitoring Activity on a Web Server
Configuring Web Server Security
2. Microsoft Database Engine and Reporting and ETL Tools Experience
Administering Microsoft SQL Server
Administering Microsoft SSRS
Administering SQL Server Integration Services
3. General Knowledge
• Experience in managing a multi server environment under Change Management; including, but not limited to, availability, threshold alarms, backups, security policies.
• .NET Windows Services deployment , .NET Console Applications deployment
• Windows Server Operating System Management
• Knowledge about Network Zones, Communication Ports.
• Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, NTFS Permissions
Position currently opened is for L3 support engineer that should be able to quickly adapt to the new environment, understand the complex infrastructure and assure ChM by performing complex deployments on described technologies and Incident Management on supported applications.