Windows System Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Windows System Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience in a high-availability clustered environment
• In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
• Subject matter expert in windows server management tools and best practices
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Experience with Backup software and strategies.
• Willingness to learn new things
• Extremely flexible if work flow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated"
• Ensure server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
• Windows OS & AD Incident Management
• Windows OS & AD Problem and change management
• Plan OS Hardening of Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers
• Plan, create and implement Group Policy as per standard procedures.
• RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
• Performing Windows OS disaster recovery
• Working on escalated tickets
• Co-ordinate with the appropriate teams for incident resolution for high severity or escalated incidents.
• Troubleshoot escalated issues.
• Implement/document best practices
• Recover OS / Hardware to a consistent state
• Take ownership of virus outbreak management
• Liaison with Customer Security Officer
• Test Monthly MS Fixes / Patches
• Decommission server
• 3rd party vendor coordination and escalation
• Create and update technical documentation
• Responsible for review and update RCA document for Severity 1 & Severity 2 incidents.
• Impact Analysis of Monthly MS Fixes / Patches
• Review of Historic Incidents to discover regularly repeating incidents
• Handle Problems related to recurring incidents
• Problem record creation for RCA analysis of Sev1 Incidents
• Hardware and Software Vendor escalation for problem record resolution
• Trend analysis of issues and corrective actions
• Periodic Security Baseline Analysis
• Evaluate, Test and Deploy of clustering software updates"