French Technical Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile French Technical Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
"· Fluency in spoken and written French and English
· Very good problem solving skills
· Very good analytical skills
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Fast learner
· Good communication skills Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Good communication and teamwork skills
· Willing to develop knowledge in the following areas: Windows Server, Citrix, VMWare, Linux/ Unix, AIX, AS 400, Networking, DB (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL), network infrastructure
· Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
· Ability to solve problems quickly and completely "
"The team rovides remote managed services for more than 30 French customers. The team is being extended as a result of the increasing workload provided by newly integrated customers and contract extensions. To fulfill the requirements of the job proficiency in French language and strong technical experience are required.
Tasks and Activities:
· Availability to work in shifts 24x7
· Monitor servers performance and availability
· Perform scheduled controls on servers and report the results
· Act as SPOC for our customers
· Performing server administration, management and configuration tasks according to existing procedures
· Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
· Incident handling according to the procedures
· Register change requests for incidents/problems as needed
· Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language "