French Technical Support Engineer
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
"· Fluency in spoken and written French and English
· Very good problem solving skills
· Very good analytical skills
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Fast learner
· Good communication skills Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Good communication and teamwork skills
· Willing to develop knowledge in the following areas: Windows Server, Citrix, VMWare, Linux/ Unix, AIX, AS 400, Networking, DB (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL), network infrastructure
· Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
· Ability to solve problems quickly and completely "
"The team rovides remote managed services for more than 30 French customers. The team is being extended as a result of the increasing workload provided by newly integrated customers and contract extensions. To fulfill the requirements of the job proficiency in French language and strong technical experience are required.
Tasks and Activities:
· Availability to work in shifts 24x7
· Monitor servers performance and availability
· Perform scheduled controls on servers and report the results
· Act as SPOC for our customers
· Performing server administration, management and configuration tasks according to existing procedures
· Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
· Incident handling according to the procedures
· Register change requests for incidents/problems as needed
· Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language "