To continue offering outstanding Sustainability Advisory services to our clients, we are seeking talented individuals, who are able to work at the highest professional standards, share ideas and create innovative, market leading solutions.
As a consultant, she/he will be actively involved in a wide range of projects (e.g sustainability reporting and assurance, waste management, waste traceability audit, environmental impact and due dilligence studies, etc.), and she/he will gain access to a variety of strategic clients, business sectors and projects. At the same time, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop her/his knowledge and professional capabilities through her/his day-to-day professional activity, as well as via specialized training courses.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science/ Ecology/Economics or other relevant technical fields, with an excellent academic record. Master degree in Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering or Economics would be a plus.
- Technical certification in related areas (e.g. waste management, environmental management systems) would be a plus.
- Relevant previous experience, internships, out of the box (e.g volunteering projects) and/or international exposure would be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of general sustainability concepts and of national environmental legislation.
- Strong interest in developing own knowledge and experience in sustainability.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English with focus on professional report/memo writing and use of appropriate business/technical language. Any relevant certification (IELTS, Toefl or Cambridge) would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams.
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
- Strong commitment to excellence and professional and personal growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A long-term career opportunity within a dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment.
- A professional and team-oriented work environment.