Front Office RAN
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Office RAN active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Studii superioare absolvite / în ani terminali în domeniile telecomunicațiilor sau electronicii
• Preferabil, experiență telecom
• Experiență în operațiuni, 1st level support sau contact center
• Obișnuința cu programul de lucru în ture
• Cunoasterea limbii spaniole
• Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance
• Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis
• Work with the application for trouble ticket management
• Maintain the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs
• Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support.
• Interpret / understand technical information and prepares technical documentation
• Working independently and within team to keep the competence and skills up to date
• Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner (required to provide technical input in technical conference bridges)
• Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands
• Ensures first level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area.
• Ensures the fault management process & methods, acting as a first line trouble shooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident.
• Apply change management process in place
• Notifies incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix
• Accountable to create a trouble ticket for any fault in the network and takes responsibility that WLA/SLA objectives that are meet.
• Expected to stay informed of current news, system information, changes and updates relevant to our user community
• The FO Technician monitors the alarms and prioritises the service impact in case of technical issues that affect the customer’s network, both reactive as preventive
• Comply with: Trouble Ticketing Handling Process, Management Escalation Process, Critical Escalation Process, Customer Service Level Agreements, Conference Bridge Etiquette Process
• Support in developing a training plan and giving trainings for technicians at lower career stages.
• Follow instructions and recommendations from Shift Leader, Technical Coordinator and Team Leader