Data Protection Correspondent
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Protection Correspondent active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Data Protection Correspondent
As a Data Correspondent officer you will determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and you will be accountable for the data register update.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Carries out or drives actions to educate his/her management and employees about the rules to be complied with in terms of personal data protection;
- Ensures that the individuals concerned are informed of the processing operations involving their personal data on the one hand and their rights on the other hand;
- Actively participates in defining and maintaining the normative framework, guidance, etc.; defines the policy related to data protection, set up a process for updating tools and procedures and creates and maintains documentation to comply with the GDPR’s principles in relation to data processing;
- Acts independently measuring compliance with the European Regulation (GDPR), provisions of the EU law or Member States, and compliance with the data controller’s or data processor’s internal rules with respect to personal data protection, including matters related to the distribution of responsibilities;
- Informs and advises the data controller, the data process and their employees about the obligations related to data processing;
- Ensures that data protection is properly integrated from the design stage of new processing activities, before developing any new projects;
- Drives or carries out on his/her own or through someone else, any action that would help assess the data controller’s compliance level, verify compliance with the legal framework or the proper application of procedures, methods or instructions related to personal data protection;
- Presents an annual report to the DPO; presents the compliance status for his/her scope as well as his/her action plan for the coming year.
A little about you:
- A good knowledge of the regulation regarding data privacy;
- Data management knowledge;
- Compliance / control culture;
- Good understanding of business issues /challenges;
- Client and employee centricity;
- Ability to synthesize and analyze;
- Ability to defend opinions / Leadership;
We also value:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Agility and adaptability;
- Regulatory knowledge (ecosystem & stakeholders);
- Legal background;
- An understanding of the major issues related to the security of information systems.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.