Tire Uniformity Quality Engineer (Tire Division)
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for specifications, work instructions, control plan for tire uniformity, tire geometry and imbalance;
* Coordinate and evaluate tests for improvement of tire uniformity, tire geometry and imbalance in current production and in start of production;
* Responsible for follow up and improve the yield of the critical and focus articles;
* Responsible to inform and take part in the team for analysis and corrective action regarding OE (original equipment) and field complaints;
* Ensure control tires are produced, tested, analyzed and actions are taken as necessary;
* Assure that routine process audits (tire uniformity, tire geometry and imbalance) are performed by uniformity technician at the required frequency and appropriate actions are taken.
* Technical University degree;
* Quality tools and process optimization knowledge;
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Excellent communication skills;
* English language skills, at least intermediate level;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach;
* Knowledge of statistics is a plus.
* Flexible working schedule;
* Personal development programs & trainings;
* Complete package of medical services;
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts;
* International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.