CS Time&Attendance Specialist - Italian C1
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile CS Time&Attendance Specialist - Italian C1 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Italian language mandatory
• English language
• Bachelor degree (IT/technical/science area are preferred)
• Strong Customer Service experience
• Italia Payroll or Time&Attendance management experience is appreciated
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Microsoft Office (including Advanced Excel)
• Basic skill in databases
• Highest degree of ADP’s application knowledge, consistently achieving productivity and quality benchmarks for all skill elements
• Strong data importing, extraction and report writing skills
• Knowledge of the management and development of human resources processes and tools (compensation, performance, training , salary analisys, success and career , talent)
• Knowledge of the notes travel expense management processes and tools
• Excellent client relationship and communication skills: good communication skill (spoken and written)
• Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
• Team working attitude
• Communicate through CRM, phone and email with Clients to ensure full and joint understanding of the requests, issue or change request, to keep the client updated on progress and ensure resolution fully meets their needs
• Take accountability for the successful resolution of complex and escalated client requests within the agreed timeframe and with the right standard
• Use the relevant systems (such as CRM, phone) to log, update and track the client requests until the satisfactory resolution.
• Contribute to Root Cause Analysis and implementing the solutions to prevent reoccurrence of client issues
• Actively managing own knowledge and skills to meet task productivity and quality standards
• Coaching colleagues to gain product and process knowledge
• Identifying service, process and product improvements
• Perform other duties as required and according with the business needs.
To ensure delivery of Stellar Service through:
• Managing (receiving, working and answering) the Client support requests, and provide the proper answers with the right level of timing, quality and according with the ADP SLAs.
• Providing the Clients with the support to solve the technical and functional issues on the Time&Attendance ADP systems.
• Analyzing the clients enhancement requests in terms of feasibility, costs and timing.
• Managing parametric configuration of Time system
• Managing massive data loading and reporting
• Where required, checking and controlling the monthly output of the systems in order to ensure the proper level of the quality of the deliverables.
• Producing reporting to be delivered to the customer
• Resolving complex client queries, issues and requests to client satisfaction
• Identifying and implementing service and process improvements