Collections & Query management Analyst with Swedish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Collections & Query management Analyst with Swedish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluency in Swedish and English;
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analytical skills;
• Customer service orientation;
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
The Collections & Query management Analyst with Swedish will be responsible for:
- processing accounts receivable transactions mainly business to business cash collections activities (direct and indirect);
- customer queries and dispute resolution activities (investigating and resolving customer issues - corresponding and negotiating with customers);
- billing, posting customer payments;
- gathering and analyzing financial information;
- analyzing customer account balances;
- writing off uncollectible balances, applying cash remittances and credit adjustments.