Are you looking for a young, dinamic team to work and have fun with? Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 11 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events in Romania: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Consulting Days, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
What will your day look like?
What do we expect from you?
- Developing new business for our services by researching, identifying and contacting new clients;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or prospect partners;
- Act as a consultant for your client, by being able to offer complex solutions to employer branding and recruitment needs;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
- Celebrating birthdays with the team – well, not everyday, but often :)
- Previous experience in B2B sales with proven records (sales in the areas of HR or advertising is a plus);
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – at least B2;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in digital marketing – to be active online and interested in the latest social platforms;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator would be both useful and appreciated.
What else would you like to know?
- Full-time, indefinite contract offered;
- Rewarding benefits, directly influenced by your performance;
- This role implies also Project Management responsabilities for some of our biggest projects;
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about: HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management;
- No. of openings: 1. The start will be immediately.
Are you interested to know more? We are looking forward to meeting you!