Retailer Engagement Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nielsen active
View all jobs Retailer Engagement Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open and connected in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.Requirements
- Interest in Big Data and Retail Industry;
- 1-2 years of experience in a client facing role.
- Bachelor Degree (preferably Information Technology);
- Knowledge of SQL and/or SAS is a strong asset, FoxPro can be a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Team and client oriented with good communication skills to liaise with retailers questions;
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines;
- Analytical mindset & attention to details;
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Successfully managing relationships with retailers as both the client and supplier;
- Working effectively with various stakeholders internally (across Operations team) and externally (with multiple client contacts) in order to drive attainment of retailer quality KPIs;
- Engaging with retailers around data quality initiatives such as dashboard enhancements, training, and on-boarding processes;
- Identifying opportunities to optimize current processes and develop best practice approaches for driving changes;
- Conducting end to end data investigations, tracing the issue from retailer input stage to resolution with retailer and Operations team;
- Preparation of retailer engagement monthly report and completion of special projects focused on reporting.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE PART OF NIELSEN?
With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behavior to help our clients grow. We believe in making things open, connected, useful, personal. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Retailer Engagement is an energetic team within our Operations that will provide you with plenty of challenges and give you an opportunity to leverage your personal skills and knowledge and grow fast!