BDO Specialist, Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs BDO Specialist, Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Proven experience in Technical Writing;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
• PLM or SLM knowledge desired, but not essential;
• Consulting services experience desired, but not essential;
• Strong expertise in MS Word capabilities;
• Experience with working with virtual teams;
• Ability to multi-task focusing on several projects simultaneously;
• Drive for results;
• Proactive communication approach;
• Team player.
• Create, compile, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner to deliver a portfolio of commercial services proposals to PTC customers;
• Work with Senior Management and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather key information to develop the commercial services proposal;
• Learn products and product capabilities to provide the appropriate technical communication within the commercial services proposal;
• Learn and comply with PTC’s & the customer’s legal and financial terms and contracts;
• Author content (executive summary, technical, contractual) for commercial services proposal;
• Create, modify, and maintain best practices/templates library for key contractual documents;
• Work in virtual team environment.
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.