Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Development Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
Are you passionate about video games? Do you dream of working in one of the most dynamic industries? Join Ubisoft's team of heroes as a Development Tester and start your career now!
- Experience on a similar position of at least 2 years;
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Adapt easily to platform and workload variations;
- Comfortable in writing test-cases and setting up test procedures;
- Open to changes and self-improvement;
- Proactive working manner;
- Experience on all platforms (Xbox One, PS4, PC);
- Experience with MS Office, Confluence, Sharepoint is a plus;
- Experience with defect test case management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestRail) is a plus;
- Experience in working with Automation tools is a plus.
- Communicate directly with development teams and other Development Testers (locally and from other studios);
- Perform regular tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality;
- Report issues encountered with a standard format that can be easily identified and reproduced according to project guidelines;
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version in order to ensure stability and basic functionality;
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
- Plan tests on specific areas and improve upon the process throughout the project;
- Maintain open communication with the functionality test teams, assisting them with product details.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.