Service Assurance Engineer, 2nd Line
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Assurance Engineer, 2nd Line active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Knowledge and experience of roaming services
- Knowledge of signaling protocols
- Knowledge of mobile network infrastructure
- UNIX and Database knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of SMS Service is a plus
- A collaborative working style – communicate and work well in our team environment
- Problem solver; driven to dive deep into a problem in order to find a solution
- Curiosity for new ideas and a passion for learning
- Well organized, good at setting priorities
The candidate will be responsible for performing a broad range of activities related to International Roaming within Vodafone.
The main responsibilities are:
- Implementing new roaming agreements and manage issues related to this task
- Configuring the network nodes from the Roaming Hub and tools according to the requirements of the company
- Updating the internal databases related to the Roaming Hub
- Perform roaming data audit on all relevant nodes (STPs, Steering Platform)
- Keep the network updated according to the latest updates of the IR21s of the operators
- Offer support for incidents and escalated faults
- Responsible for documentation and communication of technical findings, issues and outcomes to team members and other teams involved
- Optimize the existing solutions and processes to increase efficiency and to meet the requirements of the business
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.