Global Customer Support Analyst with Polish, German, Spanish or Italian and English Languages
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Oracle Global Customer Support provides functional assistance to Oracle's customers globally in English and in local language. The Customer Support HUB Analyst is responsible for duties such as translation, responding to Service Requests, responding to incoming phone calls, monitoring specific queues and capturing exceptions to the process.
We are recruiting for our Global Customer HUB team in Bucharest, part of the Global Customer Support Organization. In this position you will serve local and international customers while performing support duties. As a member of the Support Organization, you will resolve post-sales customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, ensuring that all Oracle methodologies are applied. Your role is to provide first level customer support, including but not limited to: portal navigation, profile administration, contract entitlement and licensing, Service Request (SR) handling, product downloads.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our electronic support services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer collaboration with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
Your primary task will be to provide support to customers who contact the Oracle Support Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
• Ensures that HUB tasks are handled during active shift
• Provides verbal or written translations when customer requires local language support
• Resolves assigned Service Requests related to our web portals
• Uses Service Request quality guidelines when placing entries in SRs
• Monitors queues to respond to incorrectly routed or unassigned customer requests
• Monitors translation queues to make sure translations are performed in a timely manner
• Responds quickly to customer requests for escalations by contacting the corresponding manager
• Reports to EMEA Customer HUB Manager
• Takes ownership and coordinates resolution of customer’s service requests
• Maintains knowledge of current Oracle business flows
• Operates in line with Customer Service HUB business processes and procedures
• Provides the best possible translation for both customer and internal Support engineer – using collaboration methods as necessary
• Manages queue and SRs to provide the highest level of customer service within standard support guidelines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Can address issues among multiple parties within the organization
• Personal drive
• Customer Focus
• Excellent verbal and written skills in Polish or German or Spanish or Italian as well in English
• Previous work experience
• Proven experience in support business is not necessary but would be considered an advantage.