IT Recruitment Trainee
ING Romania is part of ING Group, a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments.
ING Romania was established in 1994 and pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporates. In 2004, it extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING Software Development Center in Bucharest, is a global hub for technology & innovation, developing scalable IT solutions across ING, in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets etc. Now a key Transformer in the field of technology, ING Software Development Center started as a Profile Center of Excellence, but has rapidly grown into a global hub and the main provider of IT solutions for ING Group. The hub was opened in 2015 and it is currently working with 11 countries.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
· Education Bachelor and/or Master level, Sociology, Economics, Human Resources ;
· Attention to details.
· Positive attitude, curiosity and willingness to learn and improve.
· An excellent spoken and written command of English; An International English certificate is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Being part of a nongovernmental organization or a student organization is a plus.
Nice to have
· Interest in financial/banking domain.
· You will support the IT Recruitment Team on multiple challenging recruitment projects.
· You will learn about the IT Recruitment particularities and you will start your career into direct sourcing the best candidates.
· You will learn about the banking domain. Financial Markets, Data Management, Core Banking, Security are just a few areas where you cand develop your knowledge.
· You will learn how to work with Taleo and other reporting tools.
· You will learn how to gather all the necessary data to help you write a competent Job Description.
· You will be the link between Recruitment and Employer Branding. Provide suport for linkedin and facebook campaigns.
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.