Senior System Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior System Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are looking for candidates that should have:
• Graduated in Computer Sciences or Mathematics, or similar graduation;
• Strong IT knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Shell-programming, Oracle, Apache, TomCat, Java;
• At least 4-5 years of experience in a previous role;
• Very good English;
• Long-term project commitment (at least 4-5 years);
• Knowledge and experience in banking and regulatory reporting would be a strong plus;
• Customer oriented, self-motivated mindset;
In your role, as Senior Consultant for System Administration / Application Service for Regulatory Reporting your main tasks will focus on process planning, controlling and coordination of the ABACUS Reporting software; mainly in:
• ABACUS software Installation and configuration;
• Administration and system monitoring;
• Technical implementation of various release-upgrades, patches, hotfixes;
• Customer service via dedicated Managed Service Hotline;
ABACUS is our high-quality standard software solution for bank supervisory and regulatory reporting. Over 180 institutions currently use it to submit reports to the banking supervisory authorities. Our Abacus team in Romania numbers more than 50 IT and Business Consultants;
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;