Senior System Administrator
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
We are looking for candidates that should have:
• Graduated in Computer Sciences or Mathematics, or similar graduation;
• Strong IT knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Shell-programming, Oracle, Apache, TomCat, Java;
• At least 4-5 years of experience in a previous role;
• Very good English;
• Long-term project commitment (at least 4-5 years);
• Knowledge and experience in banking and regulatory reporting would be a strong plus;
• Customer oriented, self-motivated mindset;
In your role, as Senior Consultant for System Administration / Application Service for Regulatory Reporting your main tasks will focus on process planning, controlling and coordination of the ABACUS Reporting software; mainly in:
• ABACUS software Installation and configuration;
• Administration and system monitoring;
• Technical implementation of various release-upgrades, patches, hotfixes;
• Customer service via dedicated Managed Service Hotline;
ABACUS is our high-quality standard software solution for bank supervisory and regulatory reporting. Over 180 institutions currently use it to submit reports to the banking supervisory authorities. Our Abacus team in Romania numbers more than 50 IT and Business Consultants;
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;