Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Our key expectations from the future colleague include:
- Very good analytical skills, curiosity and problem-solving capability;
- Highly skilled in using Excel and systems in general; agile in grasping other available
- Similar experience in HR is not compulsory for the role. We see analytical skills,
learning agility and interest in people matters as more important prerequisites than
prior work experience. At the same time, we value relevant prior experiences which
supported candidate's personal growth and reflected his/her drive.
- Client-service and flexible; we are operating at a fast pace and make our best to serve
our internal clients in the most relevant, sometimes personalized, manner; therefore
we permanently strive to reach a balance between flawlessly streamlined processes
and a personal touch which adds value to our colleagues’ daily experience with
- Team-playing attitude is a must, while we also appreciate a good sense of humor.
- Mastering HR systems and reporting, mainly related to employee data and learning –
data input/upload and maintenance in the SAP-based HRIS, delivering reports of
- Employee benefits administration – from day-to-day operations and cost allocation, to
involvement in optimization initiatives that we foresee in the coming future;
- HR budgeting and forecasting;
- Key contributor to the compensation surveys;
- Using various analytical tools (Excel and others) to develop comprehensive HR
reports and data flows, in order to reveal quantitative insights and increase the
efficiency of HR operations.