Business Analyst - Finance Department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stericycle Romania active
View all jobs Business Analyst - Finance Department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Stericycle România este una dintre companiile importante din domeniul managementului deşeurilor periculoase generate de sectoarele: farmaceutic, veterinar, medical şi industrial. Cu investiţii de peste 30 milioane de euro în staţii regionale proprii de incinerare şi sterilizare a deşeurilor medicale, flotă proprie de transport autorizat şi o echipă de 300 de angajaţi, compania deţine experienţa, cunoştinţele şi resursele pentru a asigura un grad sporit de protecţie clienţilor săi, cu respect față de mediu și grijă pentru sănătatea oamenilor.
Skills and attributes for success
- university degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting;
- minimum 2 years in financial analysis ;
- advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel);
- good command of English, both written and spoken;
- solid analytical, proactive problem solving, trouble-shooting skills;
- planning and organizational skills;
- attention to details with a commitment to high quality;
- ability to work both independently and in a team;
Your key responsabilities
- support for budget/forecasts;
- support for monthly reconciliations in the context of increased requests from Internal Audit;
- prepare various ad-hoc reports for finance, sales, ops;
- create a standard reporting pack for ops/sales;
- quarterly profitability analysis per channel, per route; monthly/quarterly review with business owner; action plan/follow up;
- help financial director in identifying opportunities for an earlier close;
- support in providing information for headquarter (internal audit, various accounting / tax projects, external audit).
What we offer?
- competitive remuneration based on qualifications;
- multicultural, agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- lunch tickets;
- annual company bonus;
- allowance transportations.