Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates.
Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Maximum of 5 years of total work experience of which at minimum two years in accounts payable/accounts receivables;
• Strong computer skills with an above average knowledge of Excel;
• Fluency in English required, both written and spoken;
• Must be able to multi-task and establish priorities to consistently meet internal and external deadlines;
• Must have good time management skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines;
• Display innovative thinking;
• Prepares weekly payment estimates;
• Prepares multi-currency payments;
• Performs reconciliation of payments and processes returned payments;
• Researches and solves payment discrepancies;
• Identifies root causes for reconciling items and works with department manager to implement process improvements to eliminate root causes
• Researches and prepares analysis to respond to internal and external inquires in a timely, professional and comprehensive manner
• Creates, implements, updates and maintains accounts payable processes and procedures and ensures all internal control objectives are met (safeguarding of assets, completeness, timeliness, appropriate cut-off, accuracy)
• Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and cash receipt system entries for 3 bank accounts, along with timely research and follow through of unreconciled items;
• Identifies root causes for reconciling items and works with department manager to implement process improvements to eliminate root causes;
• Review AR aging for accuracy, completeness and works with appropriate internal personnel to collect on past due amounts.
• Assist with month end closing;
• Assists with the various yearly audits.
• Young, dynamic team and international work environment
• Attractive compensation package
• Flexible business hours
• Paid lunch everyday with your colleagues
• Private medical subscription
• Gym subscription discount of 50%
• Fruits at the office