Core CS Engineer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- In depth knowledge of operation and troubleshooting techniques of MSC, MSC-S, HLR, HSS, MGW, STP, MSS, IMS, IMT
- Debugging knowledge, project implementation and network configuration
- Bachelor/Master of science in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Information Systems or relevant work experience
- Manage networks and nodes within the Core CS domain
- 2G, 3G, LTE network switching operation and troubleshooting on: MSC, MSC-S, HLR, HSS, MGW, STP, MSS, IMS, IMT
- Preventive Maintenance activities
- Fault handling and corrective actions
- Equipment and service performance parameters handling
- Participate in project activities, implementing / adapting of new E2E service functionalities.
- On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility
- Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes and work instructions.
- Verify and implement configuration changes
- Transfer knowledge in a structured way to NOC colleagues